Prioritization Secrets, Tips & Tricks!
#1 The Biggest Secret...
- You only do 1 thing at a time.
- Everyone will break this unless you put a structure in place.
#2 The first step is the most important, but the last step gets the results.
- Getting started is the most important part of any task or job.
- If you don't finish though, it's worthless.
- Getting that last 10% may take as much effort as the first 90% did but it's what get's the job done.
- Finishing the job up and truly moving on makes your next task more effective since you can now give 100% focus to it without any latent thoughts needing to go to the previous task.
"To begin with the end in mind means having a clear understanding of your destination."
- Stephen Covey
“Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.”
-Peter F Drucker
"Pray and move your feet"